The attorneys of Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. counsel clients on every aspect of business formation and organization. With years of experience in business litigation and commercial transactions, our attorneys provide comprehensive representation and determine the most effective strategies to prevent potential litigation for national corporations as well as for those with a more local presence.
Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. provides a full spectrum of services, including corporate formation. Choosing the most appropriate legal structure for your business is an important decision that often involves tax implications and liability considerations. Our experienced attorneys have the background to guide our clients through these concerns, advise them of the advantages and disadvantages of each type of business structure, and assist them with the process of forming the business.
Our attorneys provide advice on the formation, restructuring, and ongoing needs of business entities recognized in Michigan including:
- General Partnership
- Limited Partnership
- “C” Corporation
- “S” Corporation
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Service Corporations
- Non-profit Corporations
To see a discussion regarding the different business entities that are available in Michigan, please visit Michigan’s website.
Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. provides additional business services, including:
- Forming domestic and international joint ventures
- Corporate organizations
- Structuring of investor, shareholder, and management relationships
- Mid-Stream Financing, where our attorneys negotiate with major financial institutions for capital required to finance operations, business expansion, and for acquisitions.
- Mergers & Acquisitions, including equity-based, asset-based, and debt-based transactions.
- Shareholder disputes
- Real Estate transactions, including residential and commercial transactions where we represent owners and developers in acquisitions, development, leasing, and management of holdings.
- Contract Formation, including commercial contracts, real estate, equipment leases, software and licensing agreements, construction process agreements, such as architectural/engineering or design service contracts.
- Business formation in the auto industry, where we have advised on various considerations of business formation in the industry.
Please contact Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. today for exceptional business attorneys who have handled a wealth of corporate-related matters.