Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. is committed to providing our clients professional, thorough advice and representation throughout all phases of an employment-related matter. A key, distinguishing aspect of our firm is our extensive experience in employment litigation which allows our attorneys to assist clients in the private and public sectors, including union and non-union clients, in a full array of employment law matters, such as wrongful termination and discrimination. Importantly, we are also highly qualified in preparing employee handbook materials and policies so that our clients may avoid litigation.
Providing a broad range of employment litigation-related services, we have assisted clients in the following areas:
- Discrimination or Civil Rights claims based on age, race, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability
- Sexual harassment claims
- Wrongful Termination
- Labor Contract litigation
- Breaches of non-competition agreements
- Wage disputes
- Benefits disputes, including fringe benefits
- Unemployment benefits
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Governmental agency experience with the EEOC, Michigan Department of Civil Rights, Department of Labor, Unemployment Agency
We assist our clients in avoiding potential future litigation and disputes by providing services which include:
- Contract Negotiation
- Seminars, Training, & Consultation regarding particular employment decisions
- Personnel policy development and review
- Human resources counseling
- Human resources compliance audits
- Staff and discharge planning and guidance
- Severance package development and negotiation
- Employment-related statutory and regulatory compliance
Our lawyers have significant experience in employment litigation at both the state and federal levels. We have advocated on behalf of our clients in state, appellate, and federal courts. Additionally, we have represented our clients in a variety of state agencies.
Please contact Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. for experienced, qualified employment representation and counseling.