Meeting the multi-faceted needs of credit unions throughout Michigan, Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. provides credit unions with specialized expertise in a diverse array of areas. Typically, because these areas encompass other areas of law, such as corporate law, real estate, and employment law, a comprehensive understanding of these practice areas is required to effectively advise and represent credit unions. At Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C., we are highly regarded among the credit unions in Michigan, because of our highly skilled attorneys who are experienced in a wide range of legal practice areas.
Our firm provides a complete spectrum of legal services to credit unions, ranging from minor matters, such as day-to-day operational issues, to complex legal matters, such as regulatory compliance. Regardless of the minor or serious nature of the matter at hand, lawyers at Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C. are adept at addressing each client’s needs and concerns fully.
We have counseled and represented credit unions in a variety of matters, such as the following:
- Litigation of all kinds
- Advising credit unions on aspects of their corporate business
- Complying with banking regulations and the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Collection litigation
- Commercial and personal lending issues
- Daily member transactions and account advice
- Providing seminars and training
- Assistance with real estate transactions and litigation, such as mortgage transactions and foreclosure actions
- Employment matters, including human resources counseling, and claims of discrimination and wrongful termination.
For a complete discussion of the firm’s employment law practice, please see the Employment Law page.
Our lawyers have the dedication, background, and experience to effectively guide and represent credit unions in a full range of matters. For skilled, reliable legal assistance, please contact Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton, P.C.