- posted: Sep. 29, 2023
- Business Law,  Employment Law,  BRM Attorneys,  BRM Shareholders,  Credit Unions,  Mergers and Acquisitions Michigan,  Commercial Property Law,  Commercial Transactions,  BRM Accolades,  Business and Corporate Law Attorneys,  Michigan Super Lawyers,  Michigan Rising Stars
Michigan Rising Star 2023
We are pleased to announce that attorney Nathan Welch has been selected to the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars. This is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than five percent of attorneys in the state. Please join us in congratulating Nate on his recognition.
Nathan S. Welch
Nate is experienced in handling complex corporate matters, including mergers and negotiations, which makes him our firm’s go-to business attorney.
Nate's practice includes:
- Corporate Transactions including Mergers & Acquisitions
- Small & Closely Held Business Relations
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Credit Union Representation at all levels
- Contract Review and Vendor Relations
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected from more than 70 practice areas and all firm sizes, assuring a credible and relevant annual list. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes peer nominations, independent research by Super Lawyers, and evaluations from a highly credentialed panel of attorneys.
The objective of Super Lawyers is to create a credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys to be used as a resource for both referring attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country, as well as the Michigan Super Lawyers Digital Magazine.
For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.