What’s Covered? A Two-Step Insurance Policy Coverage Analysis
- posted: Sep. 30, 2022
- BRM Attorneys,  BRM Shareholders,  Personal Injury Defense Attorneys,  Insurance Coverage,  Insurance Coverage Litigation,  Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists,  Michigan Insurance Coverage Attorney
Is there coverage? A coverage review involves a two-step analysis: Insurance coverage is dictated by the policy terms, exclusions and conditions in the applicable insurance policy. Determining whether there is available coverage Read More
Duty owed to condo co-owners by the condo association
- posted: Aug. 24, 2022
- BRM Attorneys,  Personal Injury,  Insurance Defense,  Troy Michigan Defense Firm,  Premises Liability Attorneys,  Personal Injury Defense Attorneys,  Legal Update,  Condominium Owners,  Possession and Control,  Duty in MichiganPremises Liability Cases
Do condominium associations owe their co-owners a duty? The Michigan Supreme Court may determine whether condominium associations owe a duty to co-owners Substantive changes are likely on the horizon in premises liability Read More
Commercial Property Purchase – Importance of Environmental Site Assessment
- posted: Jul. 12, 2022
- Business Law,  BRM Attorneys,  BRM Shareholders,  Troy Michigan Defense Firm,  Commercial Property Law,  Commercial Transactions
So, you just made an offer to purchase a commercial building – now what? Many buyers of commercial property believe that finding a suitable location and negotiating a purchase price Read More
Is the Open and Obvious Doctrine Really that Obvious?
- posted: May 10, 2022
- BRM Attorneys,  BRM Shareholders,  Personal Injury,  Insurance Defense,  Troy Michigan Defense Firm,  Premises Liability Attorneys,  Personal Injury Defense Attorneys,  Legal Update
Substantive changes to the open and obvious doctrine in premises liability cases appear to be on the horizon. For decades, Michigan precedent held that premises possessors owe no duty to Read More
When a Credit Union Purchases a Bank - considerations for a structured purchase.
- posted: Apr. 14, 2022
- Business Law,  BRM Attorneys,  Credit Unions,  Michigan Credit Union Lawyers,  Mergers and Acquisitions Michigan
Credit unions have recently acquired local banks to strategically grow membership and scale financial product offerings. These transactions have significant differences and are much more complex than a merger between Read More
New Brand, Same BRM – How we started and where we’re going!
- posted: Apr. 07, 2022
- BRM Attorneys,  BRM Shareholders,  Personal Injury,  Michigan No Fault,  Insurance Defense,  Troy Michigan Defense Firm
On April 12, 2022, Bowen, Radabaugh & Milton celebrates 27 years of providing legal representation to its clients in Michigan, Ohio, and beyond. BRM was founded by experienced litigators and counselors, Read More